- Current vaccination certificate for all guests (Note: vaccines are not 100% guaranteed).
- Exemptions made for vaccine intolerant animals, with an accompanying veterinarian’s letter.
- Canine vaccinations required to lodge at our facility are as follows:
- DA2PP (Distemper, Adeno-2, parainfluenza, parvovirus)
- Bordetella (canine cough) [Pets begin developing immunity within 72 hours but take up to (2) two full weeks to develop systemic immunity. For that reason, we prefer to wait the two weeks.]
- Feline vaccinations required to lodge at our facility are as follows:
- FVRCP (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia) [We don’t require the leukaemia vaccine, because each of our feline guests have their own accommodation, being free to climb, without having to share a community room or wait their turn.]
- Flea treatment is recommended, but not mandatory. If administering, it should be done between the months of April until the end of October.